- Has exposure to private well water or aging pipes
- Is concerned about heavy metals in foods like vegetables, rice, and seafood
- Has mercury dental work
- Lives in an older home or near an industrial area
- Has thyroid-related health issues
- Has or has had exposure to MRI contrast agents
Comprehensive Toxic & Essential Elements Profile – Iodine, Bromine, Lithium, Selenium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, and Creatinine (dried urine); Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium (blood spot)
This profile offers the top four most toxic heavy metals and reveals levels of certain nutritional elements.
Toxic & Essential Elements – Urine Profile – Iodine, Bromine, Lithium, Selenium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, and Creatinine
Toxic & Essential Elements – Blood Profile – Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Selenium
Iodine – Iodine and Creatinine
This dried urine test profile detects iodine deficiency as a potential cause of health problems ranging from fatigue, brain fog, hypothyroidism, and fibrocystic breasts.