Men’s Health & HRT
Andropause, or low-T, is the terminology used to describe the decline in testosterone in men as they age. It is normal for men to experience this decline in hormones with aging, however, it may come with some unwanted symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, depression, loss of libido and erectile dysfunction to name a few.
At Coast to Coast Compounding, we understand how important overall health and well-being is and that unstable hormone levels can impact your quality of life. We know that compounded medications are a great way to personalize medication that can provide better success in your journey to improving your health. Your healthcare provider can work with our knowledgeable pharmacists to help create an individualized medication that’s right for you.
Man and woman cooking
Men’s Health Compounding
- Erectile dysfunction can be a common and distressing experience as a man ages. Medications that are commercially available may not be an appropriate dosage form for a patient, too costly, or possibly not an appropriate dose. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can formulate a medication that is made with you in mind. Our talented compounding pharmacists can formulate common erectile dysfunction medications into a sublingual form for an easier to take and safer product.
- At Coast to Coast Compounding, we understand that unbalanced hormone levels can cause a slew of unwanted issues. If you and your healthcare provider decide that testosterone replacement is right for you, our compounded HRT products can be personalized with specific bases, doses, and formulations that fit your needs and help control symptoms associated with low-T.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your physician.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare
- Gels, creams, ointments
- Lozenges, troches
|Areas In Men’s Health Where Compounding Can Help
- Hair loss
- Low libido or erectile dysfunction
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Shaving/sensitive skin