Pain written on a hand with lotion
Many people suffer from chronic pain and find that it can be quite difficult to manage. This difficulty can lead to a decline in the quality of life by affecting someone physically and emotionally. On top of that, many of the most common oral medications used for treating pain, such as NSAIDs and opioids, can have undesirable systemic side effects leading to further physical and emotional distress. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we understand this vicious cycle and want to work alongside you and your healthcare provider to create a more personalized compounded medication to better meet all of your pain management needs.
Different areas of pain
Pain Management Compounding
- At Coast to Coast Compounding we allow the physician to broaden their prescribing ability to create a perfectly personalized medication to suit your needs. There are many ways of treating pain, however, many of which can cause symptoms of burning or irritation, include ingredients that you may not be able to tolerate, or lack adequate pain relief. We can help to create specialized medications to treat pain and promote healing as well as reduce irritation that may be caused by commercially available medications.
- Pain can originate from many different reasons, including nerve pain, back pain, or pain after surgery. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can create a non-narcotic, topical medication to reduce systemic side effects, promote pain relief, and can easily be adjusted to fit your needs.
- Some individuals may experience pain that originates in the colon or pelvic area. In this case, the talented compounding pharmacists at Coast to Coast Compounding can provide a personalized medication in the form of a suppository or cream to act right at the source of pain.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your physician or pain management specialist.
Woman reading to her grandchildren
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare:
- Topical gels, creams, and ointments
- Rectal and vaginal suppositories and creams
- Syrups, suspensions, and solutions
- Lozenges and troches
|Areas In Pain Management Where Compounding Can Help
- Neuropathic pain
- Arthritis/joint pain
- Painful wounds
- Muscle spasms
- Bone pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Vaginal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Colorectal pain
- Rectal spasms
- Anal fissures
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Painful mucositis
- Amputation pain
- Blisters, corns, calluses
- Constipation with opioids