Women’s Health & HRT
A group of women smiling
Many changes can occur within a woman’s body as it ages. This includes painful and uncomfortable periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, and a multitude of medical conditions.
One of the most obvious of these changes is menopause, or the decline of the female hormones, estrogen, and progesterone. These changes can lead to a hormone imbalance causing a range of unwanted side effects such as hair loss, loss of libido, vaginal dryness, hot flashes and night sweats to name a few. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we understand how important overall health and well-being is and that unstable hormone levels can impact your quality of life. We know that compounded medications are a great way to personalize medication that can provide better success in your journey to improving your health. Your healthcare provider can work with the knowledgeable pharmacists at Coast to Coast Compounding to help create an individualized medication that’s right for you.
Women’s Health Compounding
- The common hormones found in the female body include estrogen, which exists in three different forms in the body: estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), estriol (E3); progesterone, testosterone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) may help to restore the natural balance of these hormones in the body leading to hormonal balance and relief of symptoms caused by an imbalance. If you and your healthcare provider decide that HRT is right for you, our compounded HRT products can be personalized specifically for you.
- At Coast to Coast Compounding we understand that many individuals have sensitivities and commercially available products can cause irritation and burning when applied to sensitive areas. Our talented compounding pharmacists can create a product using custom bases we’ve created to decrease irritation and avoid sensitivities you may have combined with a custom dose and formulation that fit your needs to help control symptoms associated with hormone imbalance.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your physician.
Woman holding roses in front of her body
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare
- Vaginal and topical gels, creams, ointments
- Lozenges, troches
- Vaginal and rectal suppositories
|Areas in Women’s Health Where Compounding Can Help
- Low libido
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Vaginal itching
- Pelvic Pain
- Hair loss
- Vaginal dryness (Atrophic vaginitis)
- Dypareunia (painful intercourse)
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Sleep issues
- Bone health and osteoporosis
- Nausea and vomiting