Diabetes written on a clip board
Diabetes is a condition where sugars found in the blood are high due to the body’s inability to adequately manage them. Diet, lifestyle, Insulin, and other medication typically help to manage and regulate the sugars in your body. Depending on what type of diabetes you have, type I or type 2, there is a dysregulation in how your body produces or deals with insulin.
In many cases, as a result of diabetes, other conditions and symptoms can arise that can interfere with your quality of life such as tingling or pain in the feet, wounds that won’t heal, dry cracked feet, and skin conditions. The knowledgeable pharmacists at Coast to Coast Compounding can work alongside your healthcare provider to create individualized medications that are right for you.
Diabetic Support Compounding
- We realize that there is a lot more to diabetes than keeping track of your sugars. Diabetes medications may not be well tolerated causing unpleasant side effects. Our compounding pharmacists can work with you and your healthcare provider to help you find more personalized alternatives, such as creams and ointments, that are better tolerated to control your blood sugars.
Person squeezing ointment out of a tube
- Hormones play a big part in managing diabetes and there is a lot more to controlling these hormones than just a standard pill. Our hormones are individual to each of us so why shouldn’t our medications be too? Our compounding pharmacists can develop medications that are just right for you as an individual.
Person putting ointment on elderly
- Diabetes not only affects the sugars in your blood but potentially your skin and feet. If you suffer from wounds or dry and cracked feet, compounded medications are a great option for you. Coast to Coast Compounding can provide soothing and moisturizing lotions and creams to help your feet feel comfortable again.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will try our best to meet your needs with the help of your healthcare provider.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare:
Glucometer, lancets, syringes, and medication
- Lotions, creams, gels
- Capsules and powders
- Suspensions and liquids
- Specialized strengths
|Areas in Diabetic Support Where Compounding May Help
- Wound healing
- Diabetic toes
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Dry, cracked feet and skin