Moms and Babies
Stages of pregnancy
Pregnancy and childbirth are factors of life that women may experience. While there may be plenty of support in regards to the social aspect of the journey, there are other, more personal instances, that may occur along the way that new and expecting mothers may experience. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we are here to help you at any and every stage of your motherhood expedition. We realize that not only do you take care of your baby, but you also need to take care of yourself. Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable and compassionate compounding pharmacists.
Pregnant woman that says with cubes spelling “baby” on her stomach
Moms and Babies Compounding
- Many new moms suffer from irritated or cracked nipples which can cause significant discomfort. Compounded medications can provide you with a personalized medication that best suits your needs such as a soothing cream formulation. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can work with you to help customize a product that is perfect for you allowing you to feel relief from the unpleasant discomfort of irritated nipples.
- Nausea and vomiting are commonly experienced with pregnancy. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we realize the challenge of being pregnant and experiencing these symptoms creating a barrier of getting medicated relief. Our talented compounding pharmacists can create special creams and lollipops to help you feel better so that you can focus on preparing for your baby to enter the world.
- Diaper rash can be distressing for both mom and baby. Often the products available in any store will help prevent or even treat diaper rash, but there are instances where the rash is severe. Coast to Coast Compounding has cream, ointment, and powders to help soothe and heal your babies skin.
Mom kissing baby’s feet
- In 2020, we plan to release a line of products to help out all the new moms, expecting moms and veteran moms to help provide support in whatever area you may need it.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your healthcare provider.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare:
- Creams, lotions, gels
- Capsules and powders
- Suspensions and liquids
- Flavored medications
|Areas in Moms and Babies Where Compounding Can Help
- Irritated, cracked nipples
- Gestational diabetes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stretch marks