Urology and urogynecology are the branches of medicine that focus on conditions affecting the urinary and reproductive systems in both men and women. The urinary and reproductive tracts are closely linked, and disorders of one often affect the other. There are many types of issues and diseases stemming from this area and can include some things like interstitial cystitis, urinary tract infections, and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). These ailments are often very uncomfortable and relief is highly sought after when experiencing urological discomfort. Some commercially available products may not meet the unique needs of an individual patient or might burn and irritate sensitive areas. Physicians can work with the knowledgeable pharmacists at Coast to Coast Compounding to help create an individualized medication that’s right for you.
Urinary system diseases
Urological Support Compounding
- At Coast to Coast Compounding we allow the urologist to broaden their prescribing options to create a perfectly personalized medication to suit your needs. There are many ways of treating urological discomfort and issues, however, many of which can cause symptoms of burning or irritation. We can help to create specialized medications to treat pain and promote healing as well as reduce irritation that may be caused by commercially available medications.
- Erectile dysfunction can be a common and distressing experience as a man ages. Medications that are commercially available may not be an appropriate dosage form for a patient, too costly, or possibly not an appropriate dose. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can formulate a medication that is made with you in mind.
- Many women suffer from recurrent yeast infections that can be bothersome. There are many options both prescription and over-the-counter which can help in your vaginal health.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your urologist.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare
- Syrups, solutions, and suspensions
- Lozenges and troches
- Vaginal creams and suppositories
- Rectal creams and suppositories
|Areas In Urological Support Where Compounding Can Help
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Kidney stones
- Vaginal atrophy
- Benign Prostate Enlargement
- Bladder control (Incontinence)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Bladder or Urinary Tract Infections
- Prostate Infections
- Cancer of the bladder, kidney, prostate or testicles