The summertime is best known for long days, swimming at the pool, relaxing at the beach, and traveling with family and friends. With all of this enjoyment comes the consequences of forgetting your sunscreen after a long day in the sun or bugs biting at your ankles for a tasty treat. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we realize that sunburns, bug bites, and getting sick after traveling are no laughing matter. That’s why we want to work with you and your healthcare provider to create a product that will best fit your needs and provide you with the relief you need.
- At Coast to Coast Compounding we allow the healthcare provider to broaden their prescribing options to create a perfectly personalized medication to suit your needs. Many commercially available products contain harsh ingredients that may leave your skin feeling irritated, dry, and problematic. Fortunately, our compounded medications contain soothing bases that will work in harmony with your body ensuring you are getting the best available product for your needs.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your dermatologist.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare
- Gels, creams, lotions, and ointments
- Lip balm
|Areas Of Summertime Related Problems Where Compounding May Help
- Sunburn pain and discomfort
- Excessive perspiration (hyperhidrosis)
- Itch relief from bug bites
- Bug repellant
- Insect stings
- Airborne germ prevention
- Fungal skin infection
- Fungal nail infection
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Lip care
Stages of getting a sunburn