Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Ear, nose, and throat
ENT refers to the specialized medical area pertaining to diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, and throat. Many people can suffer from disorders such as vertigo, ear infections, and cold sores as well as surgery to remove the tonsils. These ailments are often very uncomfortable and relief is highly sought after when experiencing discomfort. Some commercially available products can burn or irritate the sensitive tissues in these areas or may not come in a desired formulation or strength. ENT physicians can work with the knowledgeable pharmacists at Coast to Coast Compounding to help create an individualized medication that’s right for you.
- At Coast to Coast Compounding we allow ENT physicians to broaden their prescribing options to create a perfectly personalized medication to suit your needs. There are many ways of treating ENT discomfort, however, many of which can cause symptoms of burning or irritation.
Health professional with thermometer
- For example, our talented compounding pharmacists can help to create specialized medications following a tonsillectomy as well as reduce irritation that may be experienced with commercially available products.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and look forward to working with you and your ENT physician to meet your needs in the best way possible.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare
- Suspensions, syrups, solutions
- Lozenges, troches
- Creams, ointments
- Lip balms
|Areas In ENT Where Compounding Can Help
- Ear infections
- Local anesthetics
- Vertigo / Meniere’s Disease
- Nausea caused by inner ear problems
- Nose bleeds
- Dry mouth
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Herpes labialis/ cold sores
- Oral thrush