Woman with pelvic pain
Pelvic pain affects both men and women and can be a more complex condition to treat. The pain is located around the lowest part of the abdomen and pelvis but can radiate to the lower back, buttocks, or thighs. Pelvic pain can arise from a variety of different reasons such as the urinary or digestive systems or musculoskeletal sources. In women, pelvic pain can occur due to the reproductive system and in men, it may originate from the prostate. Pelvic pain can range from dull to sharp pain and may be constant or come and go. It can sometimes be brought on by certain activities such as urination or sexual activity. With so many factors contributing to an individual’s pelvic pain, commercially available medications may not be efficient in helping to treat the pain. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we are determined to work with you and your healthcare provider to create a product that will best fit your needs providing you with the relief you need.
Pelvic Pain Compounding
Woman with pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain affecting women and men that can lead to debilitating and distressing symptoms and can significantly decrease one’s quality of life. The systemic side effects of common oral medications can be undesirable leading to further physical and emotional distress for an individual. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can formulate compounded medications that are made just for you.
- We understand that many individuals might have sensitivities to certain ingredients and that commercially available products can cause irritation and burning when applied to sensitive areas. Our talented compounding pharmacists can create a product using the custom bases we’ve created to avoid irritation and sensitivities you may have and combine that with a custom dose and formulation that fit your needs.
Types of uterine conditions
- Many women suffer from recurrent yeast infections that can be bothersome. At Coast to Coast Compounding, we can provide vaginal probiotics which will worksite of action for maximum effect.
- As women age and proceed through menopause, there is a higher risk for vaginal atrophy (dryness) that can be experienced. Working with your doctor, our compounding pharmacists can produce medications in formulations such as suppositories and creams to help alleviate menopausal related symptoms.
- Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable compounding pharmacists. We welcome your call and will make every effort to meet your needs with the help of your physician.
Dosage Forms We Can Prepare:
- Vaginal and rectal creams and suppositories
- Gels, creams, ointments
- Syrups, suspensions, solutions
|Areas In Pelvic Pain Where Compounding Can Help
- Persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD)
- Interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Disorders (prolapse, incontinence)
- Uterine Fibroids
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pudendal Neuralgia